Study Monitor opportunity at leading crop protection product development company
At Life Scientific, we specialise in the development and registration of crop protection products. All of our R&D is carried out at our facilities in Belfield Office Park, adjacent to the UCD campus in Dublin.
Our goal is to be the most successful crop protection innovator ever. Everything we do supports this goal, scientifically and commercially. Our company culture is based on shared leadership and coupling responsibility to expertise; creating a flexible, collaborative environment for a uniquely rewarding and enjoyable work experience.
Our competitive advantage is based on being first to market. Our fully integrated R&D team of laboratory and regulatory scientists work seamlessly together to ensure the best possible outcomes in the shortest possible timeframes. Our Supply Chain team manage a virtual, global supply chain, sourcing active ingredients from China and outsourcing manufacturing to toll manufacturing partners in Europe from where finished product is delivered direct to our distributor and co-operative customers in key EU markets.
Together with our partner InVivo, Europe’s largest co-operative umbrella group, we are expanding our R&D team to support our global growth. This will include developing product portfolios for new European markets and for North and South America.
Core to our success is recruiting the right people who will thrive in our culture, enabling company performance while also achieving their personal career development goals.
R&D group @ LSL
The R&D department works in partnership with our commercial colleagues to identify new product opportunities to meet the needs of our customers.
Our team develops these formulations, obtains marketing authorisations and then supports the transfer of these new products into manufacturing.
Additionally, it is the role of R&D to provide ongoing support for commercialised products to ensure that they continue to meet the latest regulatory, environmental and safety standards.
What the Role involves
• Ownership of the outsourcing of studies to external contract labs
• Manage key milestones for outsourced studies, for example, reviewing and approving study plans and reports, tracking study milestones, etc.
• Complete data review of study results, as required
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and projects teams to ensure study success
• Create and maintain strong communication links and relationships with contract labs
• Review supplier performance, providing feedback to determine preferred CROs
• Compilation, review and maintenance of quotation and invoicing processes, and management of relevant databases
• Support the R&D management team by tracking and reporting on agreed KPIs
Ideal Profile for the Role
• Scientific background essential; min. BSc level
• Have at least 2 years relevant experience (i.e., study coordinator, study director, project management) in an industry environment
• Experience in working with international contract labs and technical experts to agreed study processes
• Experience in managing multi-phased projects and working with multiple stakeholders, with a proven track record of meeting deadlines
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
• A self-starter capable of working on own initiative
• Strong teamwork and communication skills, who can build and develop relationships, internally and externally
• An ability to manage a wide variety of data/information/processes and make recommendations for continuous improvement
• Strong IT skills and must be comfortable working with MS Office suite, apps, databases, etc.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary and benefits package including 24 days annual leave, discretionary bonus scheme, private healthcare, pension scheme, paid leave, life Insurance & income protection, flexible working arrangements, educational support, travel benefits and more.
Your application was submitted successfully.